Tenant Representation advises tenants on leasing matters.
Landlord Representation is a separate team that helps developers / owners to market their buildings.
Investments works with investors looking to buy, sell or develop properties.
Negotiation/review of documentation.
Comparative financial analysis.
Property options – review and assessment of technical, legal and commercial terms.
Financial analysis and comparisons
Short list suitable options
Technical & initial Legal due diligence
Co-ordination with Clients legal advisors.
Documentation Stage One – M.O.U.
Documentation State Two – Sale/Lease Agreement
• Assisting you to find the ideal property in the shortest span
• Property Valuation
• Negotiating the financials of the transaction on your behalf and maintaining Strict Confidentiality
• Assisting you with the legal formalities and income-tax related matters, with guidance from experts
• Conducting 'due diligence' for the smooth completion of the transaction
• Assisting you in payment of Stamp duty and registration of your legal document
For Houses/ commercial centers/Service apartments and flats Consultants.
• Property search and acquisition
• Title search and legal documentation
• Valuation, Rent Review and Lease Renewal